≡ Menu

Lessons Learned

I hit a snafu with the binding…I realized *way* too late that I hadn’t squared up the quilt very well and there were a few places where the binding “missed” the quilt top. It took me four days to rip out some 6,000 stitches (!!), but now that it’s done I’m glad that I took the time to re-do it. Also, instead of doing the back by hand I followed Red Pepper Quilt’s machine binding tutorial. It’s a little tricky, but I finally got the technique down in the end. The result is super sturdy — with two cats, a dog and a toddler this quilt will be no stranger to the washing machine 🙂
{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

Next post:

Previous post: